Showing all 5 results
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm
$16,319.00 Read More
EYES OF DARKNESS
The industry benchmark in hyper naked agile handling, triple cylinder performance, and dark side inspired design.
$14,891.00 Read More
The MT-07 brings fun, affordability and enjoyment to the street. Everything about this versatile naked bike - from its deep torque through to the agile chassis and outstanding economy - make it hard to resist for both newer and experienced riders. The 689cc inline twin engine benefits from our crossplane philosophy that enables it to develop linear torque for outstanding acceleration. And the MT-07 is also equipped with a compact and lightweight chassis for unreal agility in traffic and easy handling on the open road.
$12,299.00 Read More
MT-07LA offers the most fun introduction to the joys of motorcycling for riders Down Under. With power maximised for the LAMs limit, delivered precisely when and where you want it, MT-07LA has that special quality of having heaps of get-up-and-go but without being intimidating. This is helped by a lightweight chassis package, great brakes and sticky tyres. With the new generation MT-07, handling is even more surefooted thanks to increased damping and stiffer springs up front and new rebound adjustment out back. Comfort has also been improved with a new seat. And the icing on the cake is a hot new look including a sleek headlight, new bars, fender seat and body panels that align the model with other Street Cred models in the MT range.
$11,831.00 Read More
MT-03 is a beautifully balanced 321cc parallel twin with agile handling and spirited engine performance that makes even traffic riding fun. Based on the popular YZF-R3, MT-03 features a more upright riding position and trick MT styling complete with distinctive air scoop. And like its race derived cousin, MT-03 has a low seat height to suit a wide variety of riders plus standard ABS fitment to instil rider confidence. MT-03’s blend of light weight and punchy twin power will appeal to riders no matter what level.
Embrace the DarknessYamaha’s dynamic MT-03 represents the new wave in motorcycle design. A sporty and versatile character comes together with an upright riding position and compact dimensions to make this naked lightweight an ideal choice for new, returning and upgrading riders. Powered by a lively 321cc parallel twin cylinder engine and equipped with an easy handling chassis, this motorcycle makes you look forward to every ride on any road. MT-03 from Yamaha. Come and embrace the Darkness.
- Long swingarm and Monocross suspension
- LED position light and LED tail light
- Compact and lightweight chassis
- Multi function display with analogue tachometer
- Naked body with distinctive MT styling
- Moderate 780mm seat height for good ground access
- ABS-equipped 298mm front disc & 220mm rear disc
- 10-spoke alloy wheels with 140-section rear tyre
- Liquid-cooled twin cylinder engine
- Dynamic mass-forward body design
$7,139.00 Read More