Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
$18,451.00 Read More
Polaris Ranger XP 900! Save $1000!! Was $19,995- NOW ONLY $18,995! + Get a FREE hard roof kit if you purchase before 30/09/2019
Our 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine is purpose designed and built to deliver 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Combined with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, you’ll have all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies for a long day of work on the property. Load up to 1,000 lb. in the gas assist cargo box and let your RANGER do the work for you.
With 10” of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, 12” of ground clearance for tough terrain, and a refined cab experience, the RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day riding comfort — whether you’re on the trails or working on your property.
The RANGER XP 900's massive 1,500 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackle the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
Save $1000 off the RRP! Take home the new Kodiak 450 EPS for only $13,374 inc today!Offer only valid until 31st of August 2019 or whilst stocks last!
COMFORTKodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
$13,799.00 Add to cart
TOP FEATURES Electric Starter Convenient electric starter for effortless starting. Accessible Performance Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone. Low Seat Height A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places Auto-Clutch Convenience Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain. CHASSIS/SUSPENSION Robust, Compact Frame Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance. Well-Damped Front Fork 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel. Advanced Rear Suspension Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel. Stylish Aluminum Top Clamp Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too. Trail-Ready Dimensions 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails. Enclosed Drum Brakes Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power. Nimble Wheels and Tires 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light. Durable Knobby Tires Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear. ENGINE Torque-Rich Motor Powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions. Compact Cylinder Design Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm. Auto-Clutch Convenience Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride. Electric Starter Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting. Digital Ignition CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance. Low Maintenance Engine Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life. Easy Serviceability Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance. Forestry-Friendly Exhaust Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor SMALL PACKAGE ‑ BIG FUN The bike that produces big fun for both young and old and everyone in between. ENGINE Engine Type 110cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves Bore x Stroke 51.0mm x 54.0mm Compression Ratio 9.3:1 Fuel Delivery Mikuni® VM16 carburetor Ignition CDI Transmission Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch Final Drive Chain CHASSIS Suspension / Front 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel Suspension / Rear Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel Brakes / Front Drum, 95mm Brakes / Rear Drum, 110mm Tires / Front 2.50-14-4PR Tirres / Rear 3.00-12-4PR DIMENSIONS L x W x H 61.6 in x 26.8 in x 36.3 in Seat Height 26.4 in Wheelbase 42.5 in Rake (Caster Angle) 26.0° Trail 2.4 in Maximum Ground Clearance 7.1 in Fuel Capacity 1.0 gal Fuel Economy** n/a Wet Weight*** 159 lb
$3,792.00 Add to cart
Equipped with the successful CP2 689cc parallel-twin engine and a completely new chassis, the lightweight no compromise adventure bike Ténéré 700 is designed to deliver class-leading handling and agility in the dirt - combined with high speed long distance performance on the road - making it extremely capable in New Zealand conditions. Key technical features • High-torque 689cc 4-stroke CP2 parallel-twin engine • New lightweight double cradle tubular steel frame • Slim, compact and ergonomic body and seat • Aggressive rally-bred face with four LED headlights and two LED position lights • Adjustable long-travel 43mm upside down forks with 210mm travel • Remotely adjustable link-type rear suspension with 200mm travel • Compact rally style cockpit with tapered handlebars • 21-inch/18-inch lightweight spoked wheels with adventure tyres • Slim long-range fuel tank with 16-litre capacity for 350km+ range • Compact rally-style multi-function instruments • Switchable ABS for on the fly adjustment • Screen and handguards give good rider protection . Yamaha utilized its design team in Italy to craft the Ténéré 700, incorporating feedback from rally raid racers. The European-spec motorcycle is built in France, while the North American model will be manufactured in Japan. This Euro-centric design approach and split manufacturing may explain the year-long lag between the European version’s debut and the North American edition. . Rally-inspired design aesthetic and styling leaves no doubt to the intended purpose. With four piercing LED headlights, an up-front minimalist fly screen, and a low-slung raspy exhaust system, the Ténéré 700 is a striking departure from the adventure styling of its rivals. . Back to the future—Yamaha takes a “no gimmicks” approach to electronic rider aids. The 2020 Yamaha Ténéré 700 sets itself apart from its rivals in the space by eschewing ride modes, traction control, and even cruise control, in favor of simplicity and go-anywhere maintainability. However, it does have ABS
$16,995.00 Add to cart