Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
$18,451.00 Read More
Polaris Ranger XP 900! Save $1000!! Was $19,995- NOW ONLY $18,995! + Get a FREE hard roof kit if you purchase before 30/09/2019
Our 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine is purpose designed and built to deliver 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Combined with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, you’ll have all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies for a long day of work on the property. Load up to 1,000 lb. in the gas assist cargo box and let your RANGER do the work for you.
With 10” of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, 12” of ground clearance for tough terrain, and a refined cab experience, the RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day riding comfort — whether you’re on the trails or working on your property.
The RANGER XP 900's massive 1,500 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackle the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
Beginner-Friendly Four-Stroke Performance The YFZ50™ is engineered as the ideal starting point for aspiring ATV riders aged 6 and up, with a low-maintenance 49cc engine tuned to develop responsive, controllable performance. A combination of engine limiters and a power cut-off tether switch make it easy to allow young riders to adapt to the ATV as their skills grow. Reduced Maintenance Design Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back Single A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock for good control and comfort. It also boasts convenient features like a fully automatic CVT transmission and electric start with a back-up kickstart. Comfortable Chassis A robust steel frame design incorporates a large 1.5 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards. Yamaha Sport ATV DNA For sporty looks and handling, YFZ50 uses durable Duro® tires on lightweight wheels, with styling unmistakably inspired by the race-ready YFZ450R™. Engine Limiter and Tether Switch To help young beginners grow into accomplished ATV riders, the YFZ50 includes a two-stage rpm limiter as well as a throttle limiter to restrict the engine’s performance and adapt to the rider’s advancing skill levels. A tethered switch allows parents to closely monitor new riders and cut power to the engine if necessary as new riders learn the basics of ATV control. Robust 49cc Engine The 49cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to-mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. The motor is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra- reliable wet-sump lubrication. Electric Starter Push-button electric starting comes standard, powered by a reliable sealed battery, and a kick starter is provided for additional peace of mind. Automatic Transmission Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature new riders will particularly appreciate. Sporty Drivetrain Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a robust O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance. Low Maintenance Design Servicing is easy, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. The exhaust includes a standard spark arrestor as well. Sporty Chassis Single A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock rear suspension for good control and comfort. And the entire package includes awesome YFZ-derived sport ATV styling. Comfortable Accommodations The YFZ50 is designed to be comfortable and accessible for new ATV riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 6 and up won’t outgrow the machine before they’re ready for more displacement when they’re older. Optimized Tires Duro® low-profile tires, AT16 x 6.5-7 front and AT16 x 7-7 rear, give YFZ50 aggressive looks and sporty handling. Secure Stopping Power For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the YFZ50 to a secure stop. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
$2,999.00 Add to cart
Save $1000 off the RRP! Take home the new Kodiak 450 EPS for only $13,374 inc today!Offer only valid until 31st of August 2019 or whilst stocks last!
COMFORTKodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
$13,799.00 Add to cart
HEAVY-DUTY ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINES The Defender XT package offers two very capable true-work powerplant options. The 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work but also offers 61 lb-ft torque and peak torque at lower RPM for optimal delivery for recreational use. The work-focused Rotax HD8 V-Twin delivers 50 hp and 50 lb-ft torque for tough tasks.
DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
STEERING YOU RIGHT
Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) is tuned for utility while returning renowned Can-Am responsiveness for recreational riding. DPS improves steering feel in slow-speed working situations and in more technical terrain. It's also designed to offer less assistance at high speeds and more assistance at low speeds.
4 MODE TRACTION SYSTEM
The Visco-Lok QE† front differential combined with the lockable rear differential offer a 4-mode traction system providing multiple choices for varying terrain or tasks. Users, via a separate front-and-rear toggle switches, can select between a 2x4 open rear differential for tight turning and turf protection, a 2x4 lockable rear for improved 2WD traction, a 4x4 open rear for more maneuverability in rugged terrain and a 4x4 locked rear for maximum traction. The rear differential is gear-on-gear to the transmission for better response, no maintenance, better efficiency and fewer components
ECO, WORK AND NORMAL DRIVING MODES
SELECTABLE DRIVE MODE
Select from three driving modes that are designed to optiminized performance on a variety of terrain as well as saving on fuel consumption
ADVANCED VERSA-PRO BENCH SEAT
PICK-UP INSPIRED SEATING
The VERSA-PRO bench seat offered on the XT package includes a truck-like flip-up passenger seats with sealed/waterproof under seat storage. It uses a reinforced seat cover with thicker vinyl and a special material finish to be more resistant and offer a premium look. The Defender vehicles’ high-quality seat cover is designed to endure the everyday use on the farm, job site and trail. In addition, the XT driver seat features 3-in (8 cm) of adjustability (forward/rearward) for added comfort and better entrance / exit.
OPEN DASH WITH REMOVABLE TOOLBOX AND UNDER DASH STORAGE
STORAGE WHERE IT COUNTS
The Defender has a total of up to 16.9 US gal (63.9 L) of storage—including a handy, removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive—to carry tools and supplies exactly where they're needed. In addition, we include 6 gal (23 L) of under-dash storage with an enclosed pocket, under-seat storage, and enclosed storage above the gauges. 4,500-LB (2,014 KG) WINCH AND FRONT BUMPER ANALOG/ DIGITAL GAUGE WITH ENCLOSED STORAGE
27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis† BIGHORN 2.0 tires on 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels
PREMIUM WHEELS AND TIRES
Ready to go when and wherever you are, Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires offer a smooth ride, predictable cornering and optimum climbing confidence and are installed on redesigned durable, lightweight cast-aluminum wheels
Choose your shade
It's time for a tough decision: Intense Red, Hyper Silver painted options, or the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo water dipped option
78 in (198.1 cm)
122.2 in (310.5 cm)
62 in (157.5 cm)
83 in (211.5 cm)
11 in (28 cm)
16.2 US GAL (61.3 L) STORAGE CAPACITY
ECO / WORK / NORMAL DRIVING MODES
$27,799.00 Add to cart