EQUIP YOURSELF TO RIDE ANYWHERE The right features, performance, and price—Commander XT is built with best-in-class power, a versatile dual-level cargo box, and rider-focused features perfect for the job site or the trails.
Take command of a thrilling 71 hp Rotax® 800R or 92 hp Rotax® 1000R liquid-cooled V-Twin engine with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshafts featuring twin fuel injectors that optimize fuel delivery into the combustion chamber for powerful yet precise performance
Intelligent Throttle Control (ITC)
READY TO DANCE
The Can-Am Intelligent Throttle Control (ITC) throttle-by-wire system ensures smooth power delivery via precise control of its 54 mm Bosch† throttle body—even if the driver's foot is bouncing due to rough terrain. ITC detects unwanted bounces and filters the input, with selectable progressive and Sport modes.
Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
STAY IN CONTACT
You're looking at the only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes, meaning the wheels pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion. This ensures the vehicle moves only in the direction you point it. Reconfigured for improved traction and optimal transfer of power to the ground.
Double A-arm front suspension with sway bar
The Can-Am Commander's Double A-arm front suspension is designed with dive-control geometry that works to eliminate diving under heavy braking and rough terrain. The front end features 10 in. (25.4 cm) of travel and five-way preload-adjustable motion-control shocks
Tri-mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
HANDLING WITH PRECISION
Three (3) levels of rider-adjustable steering assistance give DPS models the ability to adapt steering feel to match the terrain while also reducing kickback. The amount of assistance varies with speed, adjusting input naturally and only as much as needed
27 in (68.6 cm) Maxxis† BIGHORN 2.0 tires on 14 in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels
RESPONSIVE WHEELS AND TIRES
The lightweight radial tires offer a smoother ride, predictable cornering and optimum climbing confidence. They are mated to cast-aluminum wheels that feature a strong yet lightweight construction
Dual-level cargo box
VERSATILITY IN TWO PARTS
What a finish: this versatile and usable cargo box design has a 600 lb (272 kg) cargo capacity, dual storage levels, anti-rust box, and tilt-assist dumping. Commander offers two levels separated by a removable water-resistant panel to separate the upper and lower beds and their independent tailgates.
Heavy-Duty front bumper, bed rails & mudguards
We've fitted the Commander XT with a heavy-duty front bumper for a beefier look and better functionality. Bed rails installed on the dual-level cargo box add more tie-down points for cargo carrying. Below, mudguards create an extra layer of protection for the occupants and keep debris where it should be.
4,500 lb (2,041 kg) winch
THE HEROIC HOOK
Can-Am chose a premium winch kit for the ultimate performance and durability—we've seen what people do with their machines. The 4,500 lb winch includes dash control and roller fairlead for precise operation.
72 in (182.9 cm)
120.2 in (305.4 cm)
62.5 in (158.8 cm)
11 in (27.9 cm)
75.8 in (192.4 cm)
WHEELS / TIRES
27-IN (68.6 CM) MAXXIS† BIGHORN 2.0 TIRES ON 14-IN (35.6 CM) CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS
TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
$27,499.00 Add to cart
POLARIS RANGER 500 SAVE $500 on the Polaris Ranger! valid until the 30th/09/2019 or whilst stocks last The durable 500cc Pro-Star engine is a purpose built design with 32 HP , Built and tuned to take on the biggest jobs with the most power and torque in its class. The Tru-On Demand all wheel drive gives you the traction you need, when you need it to navigate those tighter turns and keep you moving forward to the next job no matter the weather.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||500 cc / 32 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||483 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 5 cm LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|
Can-Am Defender HD8 PRO comes equipt with *Hard roof kit *Tip out glass windscreen *Rear window cover *Manual locking Handbrake *Tow hitch and ball *Windscreen wiper kit (Accessories only come with HD8 PRO model- do not come with HD8 Base model) Number of passengers: 1-3 Rotax Engine Model: 799.9cc V-Twin Horsepower: 50 Power Steering: Yes DPS Cargo Box Dimensions: 96.5 x 138.4 x 30.5 cm Cargo Box Capacity: 454 KG Towing Capacity: 1134 KG Total Payload Capacity: 680 KG Fuel Capacity: 40L Usable work-ready power HEAVY-DUTY ROTAX ENGINES The Defender offers two very capable true-work powerplant options. The work-focused Rotax HD8 V-Twin delivers 50 hp and 50 lb-ft torque for tough tasks. To simply get the job done, meet your new yardstick; the new Defender HD5 single cylinder Rotax engine delivering 38-hp. The Defender is now the sharpest tool in the shed. The HD8 and HD10 Defenders can pull at the top of their class with a towing capacity of 2,500-lbs (1,134 kg). A reinforced, automotive-like high-strength, low-alloy (HSLA) grade steel chassis is purpose-built to handle the strain of heavy-duty jobs. From surviving Defender Challenge test drives to our brutal Utility Test Cycle, it’s clear we’ve built it tough for every situation you’ll face
4-MODE TRACTION SYSTEM
The Visco-Lok† front differential combined with the lockable rear differential* offer a 4-mode traction system providing multiple choices for varying terrain or tasks. Users, via a separate front-and-rear toggle switches, can select between a 2x4 open rear differential for tight turning and turf protection, a 2x4 lockable rear for improved 2WD traction, a 4x4 open rear for more maneuverability in rugged terrain and a 4x4 locked rear for maximum traction. The rear differential is gear-on-gear to the transmission for better response, no maintenance, better efficiency and fewer components. *Lockable rear differential is available on selected models*
TTA REAR SUSPENSION
The Defender heavy-duty Torsional Trailing A-arms (TTA) was designed specifically for a utility and recreational usage, offers a full 10-in. (25.4 cm) of travel to provide a smooth ride whatever the terrain. Its architecture offers an optimal comfort and drivability in all conditions thanks to no camber
VERSA-PRO BENCH SEAT
PICK-UP INSPIRED SEATING
The VERSA-PRO Bench Seat is engineered as a 40/20/40 bench seat, inspired by modern pick-up trucks. It can comfortably accommodate three adults and features “profiled” corners to improve entrance / exit of the cab as well as a sturdy vinyl cover for improved wear resistance. The passenger seats, complete with integrated hooks on their underside, also can be flipped up to improve onboard storage. Can-Am designers also added a foldable central console and armrest with two cup holders to allow more space in the cab.
OPEN DASH WITH REMOVABLE TOOLBOX AND UNDER DASH STORAGE*
It includes 0.4 gal (1.3 L) of under dash storage with an enclosed pocket, perfect for stowing small essentials. All in all, the Defender proposes a total of up to 3.1 gal. (11.7 L) of storage solutions. *Removable toolbox and under dash storage are available on selected models.
MULTIFUNCTION CARGO BOX WITH STURDY TAILGATE
VERSATILE CARGO BOX
The highly durable Cargo box can go up to 1,000-lb (454kg) load capacity and easily dumps. Strategic features include 5-gal (18.9 L) pail recesses, integrated anchors on the sidewalls and several tie-down points for added convenience. To fully optimize the sizeable cargo box, consumers can divide up the box using the integrated recesses. The box allows for both 1x3 and plywood separators and accepts bed extenders for refining the bed’s overall dimensions. Also, the sturdy tailgate can withstand ordinary farm use and serve as a seat during your lunch break (max weight: 250 lb / 113kg).
The sturdy Profile cage (steel) is designed in tandem with the Can-Am Cab and genuine accessories to ensure the best fit-and-finish and seamless integration in the industry. To enhance visibility and improve entrance / exit of the cab, the front section of the cage was moved far forward.
MAXXIS TIRES ON 12-IN (30.5 CM) WHEELS
READY TO TACKLE THE TOUGHEST TERRAIN
12-in (30.5 cm) steel wheels with Maxxis tires. The HD8 model feature the 27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize
$25,499.00 Add to cart
There’s no rest for the man on the land. From rugged wooded valleys to vast green pastures there’s always the next job to be done. Their ATVs need to be as tough as they come yet comfortable enough to get you through the day Introducing the new fuel injected 4WD Kodiak 450. With it’s all new styling, new chassis, wider track and long travel suspension the new Kodiak boosts your comfort and confidence with improved nimble handling and ride catering for a variety of size and skill levels. The all Kodiak 450 is focused on the highest level of capability, providing more Control, Comfort, Confidence and Convenience. Kodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)421.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)84.5 x 75.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementSingle Mikuni 34mm
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 171mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 189mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearWet multiple disc
- Tyres FrontAT25 x 8-12
- Tyres RearAT25 x 10-12
- Length (mm)2035
- Width (mm)1180
- Height (mm)1160
- Seat Height (mm)855
- Wheelbase (mm)1240
- Ground Clearance (mm)245
- Wet Weight (kg)289
- Cross Country Ergonomics A racy "gripper" type seat and narrow fuel tank combine with a tapered aluminum handlebar and adjustable mounts to create greater freedom of movement and more comfortable ergonomics for riders.
- Cross Country Features The YZ125X comes equipped with off-road focused tires with an 18” rear wheel, larger rear sprocket, a side stand, sealed O-ring chain and a reserve fuel petcock.
$11,199.00 Add to cart
Polaris Ranger XP 900! Save $1000!! Was $19,995- NOW ONLY $18,995! + Get a FREE hard roof kit if you purchase before 30/09/2019
Our 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine is purpose designed and built to deliver 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Combined with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, you’ll have all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies for a long day of work on the property. Load up to 1,000 lb. in the gas assist cargo box and let your RANGER do the work for you.
With 10” of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, 12” of ground clearance for tough terrain, and a refined cab experience, the RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day riding comfort — whether you’re on the trails or working on your property.
The RANGER XP 900's massive 1,500 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackle the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
Your next great adventure is 50-inches wide and as far as you're willing to go. It's Can-Am engineering tuned to give the most comfortable, agile, and adaptable side-by-side ever—Where will you take the Maverick Trail DPS?
WE DON'T DO HALFWAY
In other words, a travel-sized stance without travel-sized compromises. We demanded from engineers what you do: the capability to journey wherever your heart leads, and all-day seat, cockpit, and controls that lead you out of your comfort zone. It's time to meet the first-ever Can-Am Off-Road vehicle that's been engineered into a compact 50-inch space: the Maverick Trail DPS.
Rotax 1000 and 800 engines
YOUR NEW FAVORITE HORSEPOWER
At your choice of 51 and 75 horsepower, the Rotax heart in every Maverick Trail beats to a battle-honed drum. We couldn't begin to list the adventures, racing wins, or acheivements the 800- or-1000-cc V-twins have earned, which is in part why you're dreaming up where these torquey powerplants could take you.
DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
360-DEGREES OF MUSCLE
Known for its innovative and feedback-rich Dynamic Power Steering, the Maverick Trail offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting to the vehicle's speed. At walking speeds, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort, while at higher speeds, it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider
Simply advanced traction
PREPARED FOR OVERTIME
In the decades we've been building recreational vehicles, we've overcome it all, and can't stress how well this combination of our new Quick Response System (QRS) CVT transmission and Selectable 2WD / 4WD with lockable rear differential combine to meet your plans head-on. Now with high airflow ventilation and Electronic Drive Belt Protection, the CVT can apply Rotax torque over tricky terrain well into the night.
TAKE THE REIGNS
With its Rotax engine, Can-Am powertrain, Ergol-Lok cockpit, and advanced suspension setup, the driver is meant to feel like we've got his back while navigating through a chosen route. Adjustable tilt steering, a thick-rimmed wheel, and a comprehensive multifunction digital gauge display are all you'll need to carry on—with Electronic Hill Descent Control when you need it
Double A-arm paired with TTA
MADE TO MEASURE SUSPENSION
Designed for trail riding, the double A-arm front suspension and TTA rear suspension combine to offer up to 10" front and 10.5" rear travel
Class-leading interior space
BODY AND SPIRIT
This isn't a shrunk-down Maverick X3 or up-sized Outlander, it's a trail-sized journeyman. With its two occupants at its centre, the complete Ergo-Lok cockpit was shaped to carve out never-before-seen occupant space while retaining the ability to squeeze down narrow paths and through tight trails.
Next-generation LinQ attachment system
LOCKED AND LOADED
Ten. That's how many LinQ attachment points are built into the Maverick Trail. It may seem like overkill, but we know what this UTV is capable of—and that you'll want to use every inch of it. Choose from BRP-designed and engineered, gear bags, gear mounts, gun racks—more than 100 in all. In addition, all models come complete fitted with an accessory-ready 650-W magneto to handle additional electronics or Heavy Duty applications.
Can-Am to the core
With little space to work with, every line on the Maverick Trail has a purpose. Its styling and function are inseperable, a block of signature Can-Am DNA carved into a 50-inch-wide canvas. From its 55-W headlights to LED tail lights, integrated roll cage to 300-lb (136-kg)-capable cargo box, no detail has been hidden from view—leaving only the essential, best features at your command.
Long-life trail protection
The skid plate ads never tell you that being "tough" doesn't cut it when you're miles from the nearest cell tower. You want a vehicle that's mechanically robust, overbuilt, well-engineered—and then braced for battle. From its steel cage to integrated front steel bumper and injected full skid plates, the Maverick Trail is dressed and armoured to suit.
No break-in required
When a vehicle is made right, its creators are more worried about durability than its owners are—they're too busy conquering mountains. Far be it for us to stand in the way of adventure, the Maverick Trail is sold factory-direct with 1-year of operation* before its first scheduled maintenance. This is in addition to a 6-months limited warranty and up to 30 months of available B.E.S.T. extended coverage. * The maintenance schedule may change depending on your type of riding. Refer to the Owner Manual for the complete maintenance schedule.
50” (127 CM) WIDTH / 90.6” (230.1 CM) WHEELBASE
CLASS-LEADING 5.3 US GAL (20.2 L)
$21,499.00 Add to cart