- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
- Cross Country Ergonomics A racy "gripper" type seat and narrow fuel tank combine with a tapered aluminum handlebar and adjustable mounts to create greater freedom of movement and more comfortable ergonomics for riders.
- Cross Country Features The YZ125X comes equipped with off-road focused tires with an 18” rear wheel, larger rear sprocket, a side stand, sealed O-ring chain and a reserve fuel petcock.
Save $1000 off the RRP! Take home the new Kodiak 450 EPS for only $13,374 inc today!Offer only valid until 31st of August 2019 or whilst stocks last!
COMFORTKodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
HAUL MORE TO GET MORE DONE
We all know how important it is to use the right tool for the job. With a massive 1,500 lb. towing capacity, impressive 1,250 lb. of payload capacity, and 500 lb. cargo box capacity, the RANGER CREW 570-4 can help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
RANGER CREW® 570-4
- 10" Ground Clearance
- 25" 489 Tires & Aluminum Black Xcelerator Wheels
- 1,250 LB Payload Capacity
- MacPherson Strut 9" Front Suspension Travel
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10" Rear Suspension Travel
- Gas Assist Dump Box with 500 LB Capacity