You crave control, so here it is: fully-adjustable FOX PODIUM 2.5 RC2 HPG Piggyback shocks, 172 horsepower, and 2 or 4-seats. Drive like a Maverick with unparalleled flexibility on any terrain
Advanced airflow dynamics
WIND THAT WORKS
With an intake and exhaust tuned to maximise power, efficiency, and throttle response, the Can-Am Maverick X3 will never be starved for performance. Three oversized, out-of-the-way intakes feed the engine and the CVT with clean air and keep temperatures low, with a sport exhaust out back to let the Rotax ACE engine roar.
Ultra efficient and lightweight chassis
The Maverick X3 features an ultralight, rigid chassis made of state-of-the-art Dual-Phase 980 steel. So? Figure 53% better torsional stiffness and still 20% lighter than its closest competitor.
NO TORQUE INTERRUPTION
A compact, high-performance QRS-X CVT has been calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag, without shifting or torque interruption to slow you down. Its large drive—a long, wide, and thick belt—is our most robust three-roller pulley design yet.
Lockable Front Differential
For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, “Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability.
*Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
78 in (198.1 cm)
122.2 in (310.5 cm)
62 in (157.5 cm)
83 in (211.5 cm)
11 in (28 cm)
16.2 US GAL (61.3 L) STORAGE CAPACITY
ECO / WORK / NORMAL DRIVING MODES
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
RUGGEDLY CAPABLE - INCREDIBLY SMOOTH
- 27” 6-Ply Tires*
- Up to 13” of Ground Clearance & Full-Body Skid Plate
- Massive Front Bumper with Accessory Integration
- Crew Specific-Tuned Shocks & Springs
- Polaris Pulse™ Electrical System
OFF-ROAD CLIMATE CONTROL
- New Front-to-Rear Pass-Through Storage
- Additional 5" of Clearance for Entering & Exiting the Vehicle
- Rear Flip-Up Under-Seat Storage
- 25% Thicker, More Refined Seats
MORE RUGGED. MORE REFINED. MORE RANGER.™
BEST-IN-CLASS BY ANY MEASURE
BUILT TO HAUL
STRONGER. TOUGHER. MORE DURABLE.
RANGER XP® 1000 EPS
Save $1000 off the RRP! Take home the new Kodiak 450 EPS for only $13,374 inc today!Offer only valid until 31st of August 2019 or whilst stocks last!
COMFORTKodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm