You crave control, so here it is: fully-adjustable FOX PODIUM 2.5 RC2 HPG Piggyback shocks, 172 horsepower, and 2 or 4-seats. Drive like a Maverick with unparalleled flexibility on any terrain
Advanced airflow dynamics
WIND THAT WORKS
With an intake and exhaust tuned to maximise power, efficiency, and throttle response, the Can-Am Maverick X3 will never be starved for performance. Three oversized, out-of-the-way intakes feed the engine and the CVT with clean air and keep temperatures low, with a sport exhaust out back to let the Rotax ACE engine roar.
Ultra efficient and lightweight chassis
The Maverick X3 features an ultralight, rigid chassis made of state-of-the-art Dual-Phase 980 steel. So? Figure 53% better torsional stiffness and still 20% lighter than its closest competitor.
NO TORQUE INTERRUPTION
A compact, high-performance QRS-X CVT has been calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag, without shifting or torque interruption to slow you down. Its large drive—a long, wide, and thick belt—is our most robust three-roller pulley design yet.
Lockable Front Differential
For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, “Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability.
*Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
- Accessible Performance Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Low Seat Height A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- Full-Featured Performance The TT-R125LE model features push-button electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
Polaris is Saving you $3305 this month with the amazing deal on the Polaris Ranger Diesel 1000 HDAlso when you buy the Polaris Ranger 1000 HD you will recieve the following FREE Farm pack - including *Free hard roof kit *Free Glass windscreen kit- ( Wiper not included) *Free rear poly-carb rear window +Fitting costs apply - only valid until 31/09/2019
A WHOLE NEW KIND OF RANGER TOUGH
33 cm Ground Clearance. 24.8 HP. 27" Tyres. 27.9 cm Usable Travel.
The new RANGER Diesel is tougher and more reliable than ever.
• 140 Amps Charging System
• 65 kmph Top Speed
• 1134 kg Towing Capacity
• 720 kg Payload Capacity
• 2.5 cm DEEPER BOX
• 43.5 L
• True On-Demand AWD
• EPS, EBS, ADC
• Thicker Seat Cushioning - Added 2.5 cm of padding
• More Leg Room for Getting In/Out
• 17% More Storage - 2 Glove Boxes and 6 Cup Holders
• Flip-Up Passenger Seat
ROTAX HD10 V-TWIN
30-IN. ITP CRYPTID† TIRES ON 14-IN. CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS
RUGGEDLY CAPABLE - INCREDIBLY SMOOTH
- 27” 6-Ply Tires*
- Up to 13” of Ground Clearance & Full-Body Skid Plate
- Massive Front Bumper with Accessory Integration
- Crew Specific-Tuned Shocks & Springs
- Polaris Pulse™ Electrical System
OFF-ROAD CLIMATE CONTROL
- New Front-to-Rear Pass-Through Storage
- Additional 5" of Clearance for Entering & Exiting the Vehicle
- Rear Flip-Up Under-Seat Storage
- 25% Thicker, More Refined Seats
MORE RUGGED. MORE REFINED. MORE RANGER.™
BEST-IN-CLASS BY ANY MEASURE
BUILT TO HAUL
STRONGER. TOUGHER. MORE DURABLE.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A. kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||473 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)|