Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding The Grizzly® EPS brings even Yamaha’s renowned riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its potent 700-class engine designed for smooth running and enhanced midrange power. High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And the Ultramatic proves itself time and time again to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market. Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS tackles rough terrain with ease. The long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS is ready to keep going when you are. Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many computer-controlled 4WD systems on the market, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS delivers power predictably and consistently. Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best-in-industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS). High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS' Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking. Exciting Big Bore Engine For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS features a potent 700-class engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding. Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance. High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter. Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output. High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Kodiak 700 EPS SE features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection. Drive System Air Intake A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case. High-Performance Tires Maximizing available traction, the Grizzly EPS features 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis® tires that provide precise steering feel and feedback. Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel. Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection. Independent Double Wishbone Front and Rear Suspension Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.6” of front wheel travel and 9.1” at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to nitrogen-charged shocks with 5-way adjustable preload. Class-Leading Power Steering Minimize fatigue and attack every corner with Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS), the industry’s best balance of electric steering assist and positive trail feedback. Underseat Fuel Tank An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling. Plush Saddle A long, plush seat improves rider comfort for extended days exploring every trail, with plenty of room for the rider to move during aggressive riding. Yamaha's rugged Grizzly has earned a solid reputation for being the world's toughest ATV. By making light work of heavy jobs, the Grizzly gives you time to appreciate your surroundings. This class-leading ATV now moves to the next level with a new 686cc engine that gives you more torque for work… or play. Its compact new bodywork gets LED lights and a halogen work light for more powerful illumination. And the 26-inch tyres give higher traction and durability. Featuring Yamaha's Ultramatic® transmission and On-Command® drive system - together with Electronic Power Steering (EPS) - the Grizzly 700 gives you even more performance, style and functionality. All Yamaha Utility ATV and ROV come with 3 year factory warranty. ENGINE Engine Type 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke Bore x Stroke 102.0mm x 84.0mm Compression Ratio 10.0:1 Fuel Delivery Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm Transmission Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P Final Drive On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft CHASSIS Suspension / Front Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.6-in travel Suspension / Rear Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.1-in travel Brakes / Front Dual hydraulic disc Brakes / Rear Dual hydraulic disc DIMENSIONS L x W x H 81.5 in x 48.4 in x 49.3 in Seat Height 36.1 in Wheelbase 49.2 in Turning Radius 146.0 in Maximum Ground Clearance 11.3 in Fuel Capacity 4.8 gal Wet Weight 701 lb Rack Capacity 110 lb (front) / 198 lb (rear) Towing Capacity 1322 lb
Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
This new compact two-seater is ideal for farm use in New Zealand but can also tackle adventure activities. X2 comes with with a newly designed 272kg-rated piston-assist dump bed with an automotive-style single-hand operated tailgate, and impressive 907kg towing capacity. No matter the task or terrain, both driver and passenger will enjoy the comfortable and quiet ride that welcomes conversations at any RPM range thanks to the smooth, vibration-free power of the vehicle’s new 847-cc twin cylinder engine. Yamaha’s driver-centric features include a new ultra-reliable and durable Ultramatic continuously variable transmission that is enhanced to accommodate more torque, as well as Yamaha’s dependable, driver-controlled On-Command four-wheel drive system and the industry’s foremost Electric Power Steering system.
Beginner-Friendly Four-Stroke Performance The YFZ50™ is engineered as the ideal starting point for aspiring ATV riders aged 6 and up, with a low-maintenance 49cc engine tuned to develop responsive, controllable performance. A combination of engine limiters and a power cut-off tether switch make it easy to allow young riders to adapt to the ATV as their skills grow. Reduced Maintenance Design Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back Single A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock for good control and comfort. It also boasts convenient features like a fully automatic CVT transmission and electric start with a back-up kickstart. Comfortable Chassis A robust steel frame design incorporates a large 1.5 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards. Yamaha Sport ATV DNA For sporty looks and handling, YFZ50 uses durable Duro® tires on lightweight wheels, with styling unmistakably inspired by the race-ready YFZ450R™. Engine Limiter and Tether Switch To help young beginners grow into accomplished ATV riders, the YFZ50 includes a two-stage rpm limiter as well as a throttle limiter to restrict the engine’s performance and adapt to the rider’s advancing skill levels. A tethered switch allows parents to closely monitor new riders and cut power to the engine if necessary as new riders learn the basics of ATV control. Robust 49cc Engine The 49cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to-mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. The motor is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra- reliable wet-sump lubrication. Electric Starter Push-button electric starting comes standard, powered by a reliable sealed battery, and a kick starter is provided for additional peace of mind. Automatic Transmission Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature new riders will particularly appreciate. Sporty Drivetrain Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a robust O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance. Low Maintenance Design Servicing is easy, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. The exhaust includes a standard spark arrestor as well. Sporty Chassis Single A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock rear suspension for good control and comfort. And the entire package includes awesome YFZ-derived sport ATV styling. Comfortable Accommodations The YFZ50 is designed to be comfortable and accessible for new ATV riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 6 and up won’t outgrow the machine before they’re ready for more displacement when they’re older. Optimized Tires Duro® low-profile tires, AT16 x 6.5-7 front and AT16 x 7-7 rear, give YFZ50 aggressive looks and sporty handling. Secure Stopping Power For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the YFZ50 to a secure stop. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
2019 Polaris Ranger 570 HD - Save $1000 + Get a FREE farm pack! including : *Free Hard roof kit *Free glass windscreen kit *Free rear poly panel *Free tow hitch! Everything you need to tackle the big jobs! Features : * 44 HP Pro Star engine *On Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) *IRS with 25.4cm of travel *Versatrac Turf Mode ( Unlocks the rear diff so you can pivot on one wheel) *Dump box capacity 227kg *Towing capacity 680kg *Seat belt interlock *Speed key ready *Electronic power steering *Heavy duty features Legendary Ranger performance at an unbeatable price! The ranger 570 HD is the most powerful Side by Side utility vehicle in its class,delivering all the hardet working, smoothest riding performance you expect from a Ranger. With the best in class power, towing and pay load capacity to go with refined comfort to work all day Specifications :
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A. kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||473 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)|
Full-sized 4×4, full-sized capability, in an affordable package – that’s Grizzly 350. Under the bonnet you’ll find none other than Yamaha’s proven and trusted 348cc air-/oil-cooled four-stroke single, famous for its toughness and robust build quality. It transmits its power through Yamaha’s legendary Ultramatic® V-belt transmission, and uses On-Command® switching...
POLARIS RANGER 1000 XP! ALSO WHEN YOU BUY THE POLARIS RANGER 1000 XP YOU WILL RECIEVE A FREE FARM PACK! *FREE HARD ROOF KIT *FREE GLASS SCREEN *FREE REAR POLY PANEL *FREE TOW HITCH Valid until the 31/03/2020 or whilst stocks last *82 HORSEPOWER *ON DEMAND TRUE ALL WHEEL DRIVE (AWD) *VERSATRAC TURF MODE (UNLOCKS REAR DIFF SO YOU CAN PIVOT ON ONE WHEEL) *DUMP BOX CAPACITY 454KG *1134 KG TOWING CAPACITY *SEAT BELT INTERLOCK *ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING *3 MODE THROTTLE CONTROL SYSTEMS *HEAVY DUTY FEATURES
RANGER XP® 1000 EPS
Optimized for mud and changeable conditions, the Defender X mr is the workhorse built dominate off-road. A new rear differential lock combined with snorkeled intakes and the Smart-Lok differential is the perfect recipe to challenge the terrain ahead.
Rotax HD10 V-Twin
MAGNIFICENT MUD MOVER
Yeah, it roars: the 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work, and to be a serious companion in muddy conditions. Why? Torque. With Smart-Lok technology, the engine feels even more responsive thanks to an all-new front differential setup to get the most out of the snorkeled Rotax powerplant.
Lockable Front Differential
For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, "Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability. *Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
Snorkeled CVT and engine intakes
THAT SWEET, FRESH AIR
With snorkeled CVT and engine intakes, the Defender X mr gains the ability to perform in deeper water and more extreme conditions where dirt and dust are a concern. An increased intake height also gives better water fording capabilities, allowing this swamp-ready side-by-side vehicle and its determined riders to leave other side-by-sides in its wake
30 in. ITP Cryptid† Tires on 14 in. cast-aluminum wheels
Want a head start? These 30 in. ITP Cryptid† tires on 14 in. aluminum wheels will hook up all the way from the hole shot to the moment you turn it off, whether for a blast across a mud hole or on a long-distance ride.
Front and rear arched arms
DEFENDER WITH STANCE
Fitted with arched arms, aluminum rock sliders, and mudguards, we've given added protection for obstacles and unforseen circumstances that might derail a lesser side-by-side. At speed, its improved geometry returns excellent roadholding and control.
4,500 lb (2,041 kg) winch and front bumper
PULL IT WITH POWER
Given what we've seen our owners do with their Defenders, this added capability is most welcome when the job gets tough. Matching the rest of the Defender MAX Lone Star Edition upgrades, this 4,500 lb (2,041 kg) winch ensures obstacles, recovery missions, and oversized tasks are tackled with ease.
VERSA-PRO bench seats with bolsters
For a more sporting ride, our engineers quickly learned that bolstering the Defender's capability meant its occupants needed to be more secure than ever, leading to the all-new VERSA-PRO bench seats. With added side padding and a redesigned profile, they'll help you control and enjoy this side-by-side vehicle to the fullest. The VERSA-PRO bench seat also features X package seat trims.
STORAGE WHERE IT COUNTS
The Defender has a total of up to 16.2 US gal (61.3 L)—including a handy, removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive—to carry tools and supplies directly where they're needed. In addition, we included 6 gal (23 L) of under dash storage with an enclosed pocket, under seat storage, and enclosed storage above the gauges
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize
ROTAX HD10 V-TWIN
WHEELS AND TIRES
30-IN. ITP CRYPTID† TIRES ON 14-IN. CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm