You crave control, so here it is: fully-adjustable FOX PODIUM 2.5 RC2 HPG Piggyback shocks, 172 horsepower, and 2 or 4-seats. Drive like a Maverick with unparalleled flexibility on any terrain
Advanced airflow dynamics
WIND THAT WORKS
With an intake and exhaust tuned to maximise power, efficiency, and throttle response, the Can-Am Maverick X3 will never be starved for performance. Three oversized, out-of-the-way intakes feed the engine and the CVT with clean air and keep temperatures low, with a sport exhaust out back to let the Rotax ACE engine roar.
Ultra efficient and lightweight chassis
The Maverick X3 features an ultralight, rigid chassis made of state-of-the-art Dual-Phase 980 steel. So? Figure 53% better torsional stiffness and still 20% lighter than its closest competitor.
NO TORQUE INTERRUPTION
A compact, high-performance QRS-X CVT has been calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag, without shifting or torque interruption to slow you down. Its large drive—a long, wide, and thick belt—is our most robust three-roller pulley design yet.
Lockable Front Differential
For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, “Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability.
*Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
RANGER XP® 1000 EPS
TUNE, RACE, WIN
Powerful and reliable, and now with push‑button electric start and the Yamaha power tuner smartphone app. The YZ250F was the ride of choice for Dylan Ferrandis, 2019 250 SX West Champion.
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)421.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)84.5 x 75.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementSingle Mikuni 34mm
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 171mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 189mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearWet multiple disc
- Tyres FrontAT25 x 8-12
- Tyres RearAT25 x 10-12
- Length (mm)2035
- Width (mm)1180
- Height (mm)1160
- Seat Height (mm)855
- Wheelbase (mm)1240
- Ground Clearance (mm)245
- Wet Weight (kg)289