There’s no rest for the man on the land. From rugged wooded valleys to vast green pastures there’s always the next job to be done. Their ATVs need to be as tough as they come yet comfortable enough to get you through the day Introducing the new fuel injected 4WD Kodiak 450. With it’s all new styling, new chassis, wider track and long travel suspension the new Kodiak boosts your comfort and confidence with improved nimble handling and ride catering for a variety of size and skill levels. The all Kodiak 450 is focused on the highest level of capability, providing more Control, Comfort, Confidence and Convenience. Kodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)421.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)84.5 x 75.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementSingle Mikuni 34mm
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 171mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 189mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearWet multiple disc
- Tyres FrontAT25 x 8-12
- Tyres RearAT25 x 10-12
- Length (mm)2035
- Width (mm)1180
- Height (mm)1160
- Seat Height (mm)855
- Wheelbase (mm)1240
- Ground Clearance (mm)245
- Wet Weight (kg)289
$12,599.00 Add to cart
The all new Wolverine X4 SE brings trail exploring capability to the whole family with its four seat layout and strong yet smooth power delivery. Featuring a new 847cc twin-cylinder powerplant with drive-by-wire throttle, the Wolverine X4 SE shares performance technology with Yamaha’s class-leading sports bikes, for thrilling power on every ride. Combining Real World Tech with Real World Tough, this new SSV features comfortable, secure seating for four full-sized adults with high-back seats and plenty of legroom. The second row is raised for excellent visibility, with ergonomic handholds and three-point seatbelts for each seat. The rear suspension features self-levelling shocks – which means automatic adjustment for changes in vehicle and passenger loads to ensure ideal chassis performance with every ride. X4 – take the whole family on a great adventure
$25,995.00 Read More
- Cross Country Ergonomics A racy "gripper" type seat and narrow fuel tank combine with a tapered aluminum handlebar and adjustable mounts to create greater freedom of movement and more comfortable ergonomics for riders.
- Cross Country Features The YZ125X comes equipped with off-road focused tires with an 18” rear wheel, larger rear sprocket, a side stand, sealed O-ring chain and a reserve fuel petcock.
$11,480.00 Add to cart
With a range of race-developed features, including a disc front brake, tough lightweight bodywork and long-travel front and rear suspension, the TT-R125LWE are the next step up from our mid-sized TT-R110E. For impressive and powerful performance that younger riders will enjoy, the 125 cc air-cooled, 4-stroke single-cylinder engine is rugged and easy to maintain. There's no tool quite like a TT-R125LWE for discovering the joy of the world outside your fence. With its sharp steering, comfort and great terrain holding, it's an unsurpassed mid-sized playbike that rapidly grows confidence and enjoyment in a rider. With 180 mm suspension travel at the front and 168 mm at the rear, the TT-R125LWE can take on tough terrain. And like all the TT-R models, from 50cc to 230cc, Yamaha quality and reliability come as standard.
- Accessible Performance Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Low Seat Height A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- Full-Featured Performance The TT-R125LE model features push-button electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
$5,432.00 Add to cart