2019 Polaris Ranger 570 HD - Save $1000 + Get a FREE farm pack! including : *Free Hard roof kit *Free glass windscreen kit *Free rear poly panel *Free tow hitch! Everything you need to tackle the big jobs! Features : * 44 HP Pro Star engine *On Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) *IRS with 25.4cm of travel *Versatrac Turf Mode ( Unlocks the rear diff so you can pivot on one wheel) *Dump box capacity 227kg *Towing capacity 680kg *Seat belt interlock *Speed key ready *Electronic power steering *Heavy duty features Legendary Ranger performance at an unbeatable price! The ranger 570 HD is the most powerful Side by Side utility vehicle in its class,delivering all the hardet working, smoothest riding performance you expect from a Ranger. With the best in class power, towing and pay load capacity to go with refined comfort to work all day Specifications :
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A. kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||473 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)|
Full-sized 4×4, full-sized capability, in an affordable package – that’s Grizzly 350. Under the bonnet you’ll find none other than Yamaha’s proven and trusted 348cc air-/oil-cooled four-stroke single, famous for its toughness and robust build quality. It transmits its power through Yamaha’s legendary Ultramatic® V-belt transmission, and uses On-Command® switching...
Equipped with the successful CP2 689cc parallel-twin engine and a completely new chassis, the lightweight no compromise adventure bike Ténéré 700 is designed to deliver class-leading handling and agility in the dirt - combined with high speed long distance performance on the road - making it extremely capable in New Zealand conditions. Key technical features • High-torque 689cc 4-stroke CP2 parallel-twin engine • New lightweight double cradle tubular steel frame • Slim, compact and ergonomic body and seat • Aggressive rally-bred face with four LED headlights and two LED position lights • Adjustable long-travel 43mm upside down forks with 210mm travel • Remotely adjustable link-type rear suspension with 200mm travel • Compact rally style cockpit with tapered handlebars • 21-inch/18-inch lightweight spoked wheels with adventure tyres • Slim long-range fuel tank with 16-litre capacity for 350km+ range • Compact rally-style multi-function instruments • Switchable ABS for on the fly adjustment • Screen and handguards give good rider protection . Yamaha utilized its design team in Italy to craft the Ténéré 700, incorporating feedback from rally raid racers. The European-spec motorcycle is built in France, while the North American model will be manufactured in Japan. This Euro-centric design approach and split manufacturing may explain the year-long lag between the European version’s debut and the North American edition. . Rally-inspired design aesthetic and styling leaves no doubt to the intended purpose. With four piercing LED headlights, an up-front minimalist fly screen, and a low-slung raspy exhaust system, the Ténéré 700 is a striking departure from the adventure styling of its rivals. . Back to the future—Yamaha takes a “no gimmicks” approach to electronic rider aids. The 2020 Yamaha Ténéré 700 sets itself apart from its rivals in the space by eschewing ride modes, traction control, and even cruise control, in favor of simplicity and go-anywhere maintainability. However, it does have ABS
Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
Save $500 off the RRP on the 2019 Kodiak 700 EPS! Now only $15,024! Only Valid until 31st of August 2019 or whilst stocks last Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 delivers superior performance with outstanding value. Powered by a fuel efficient 686cc engine – and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort – this tough workhorse can carry a 140kg payload plus rider and tow up to 600kg. Kodiak – because work doesn’t need to be a chore
Optimized for mud and changeable conditions, the Defender X mr is the workhorse built dominate off-road. A new rear differential lock combined with snorkeled intakes and the Smart-Lok differential is the perfect recipe to challenge the terrain ahead.
Rotax HD10 V-Twin
MAGNIFICENT MUD MOVER
Yeah, it roars: the 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work, and to be a serious companion in muddy conditions. Why? Torque. With Smart-Lok technology, the engine feels even more responsive thanks to an all-new front differential setup to get the most out of the snorkeled Rotax powerplant.
Lockable Front Differential
For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, "Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability. *Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
Snorkeled CVT and engine intakes
THAT SWEET, FRESH AIR
With snorkeled CVT and engine intakes, the Defender X mr gains the ability to perform in deeper water and more extreme conditions where dirt and dust are a concern. An increased intake height also gives better water fording capabilities, allowing this swamp-ready side-by-side vehicle and its determined riders to leave other side-by-sides in its wake
30 in. ITP Cryptid† Tires on 14 in. cast-aluminum wheels
Want a head start? These 30 in. ITP Cryptid† tires on 14 in. aluminum wheels will hook up all the way from the hole shot to the moment you turn it off, whether for a blast across a mud hole or on a long-distance ride.
Front and rear arched arms
DEFENDER WITH STANCE
Fitted with arched arms, aluminum rock sliders, and mudguards, we've given added protection for obstacles and unforseen circumstances that might derail a lesser side-by-side. At speed, its improved geometry returns excellent roadholding and control.
4,500 lb (2,041 kg) winch and front bumper
PULL IT WITH POWER
Given what we've seen our owners do with their Defenders, this added capability is most welcome when the job gets tough. Matching the rest of the Defender MAX Lone Star Edition upgrades, this 4,500 lb (2,041 kg) winch ensures obstacles, recovery missions, and oversized tasks are tackled with ease.
VERSA-PRO bench seats with bolsters
For a more sporting ride, our engineers quickly learned that bolstering the Defender's capability meant its occupants needed to be more secure than ever, leading to the all-new VERSA-PRO bench seats. With added side padding and a redesigned profile, they'll help you control and enjoy this side-by-side vehicle to the fullest. The VERSA-PRO bench seat also features X package seat trims.
STORAGE WHERE IT COUNTS
The Defender has a total of up to 16.2 US gal (61.3 L)—including a handy, removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive—to carry tools and supplies directly where they're needed. In addition, we included 6 gal (23 L) of under dash storage with an enclosed pocket, under seat storage, and enclosed storage above the gauges
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize
ROTAX HD10 V-TWIN
WHEELS AND TIRES
30-IN. ITP CRYPTID† TIRES ON 14-IN. CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS
Beginner-Friendly Four-Stroke Performance The YFZ50™ is engineered as the ideal starting point for aspiring ATV riders aged 6 and up, with a low-maintenance 49cc engine tuned to develop responsive, controllable performance. A combination of engine limiters and a power cut-off tether switch make it easy to allow young riders to adapt to the ATV as their skills grow. Reduced Maintenance Design Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back Single A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock for good control and comfort. It also boasts convenient features like a fully automatic CVT transmission and electric start with a back-up kickstart. Comfortable Chassis A robust steel frame design incorporates a large 1.5 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards. Yamaha Sport ATV DNA For sporty looks and handling, YFZ50 uses durable Duro® tires on lightweight wheels, with styling unmistakably inspired by the race-ready YFZ450R™. Engine Limiter and Tether Switch To help young beginners grow into accomplished ATV riders, the YFZ50 includes a two-stage rpm limiter as well as a throttle limiter to restrict the engine’s performance and adapt to the rider’s advancing skill levels. A tethered switch allows parents to closely monitor new riders and cut power to the engine if necessary as new riders learn the basics of ATV control. Robust 49cc Engine The 49cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low- to-mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. The motor is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra- reliable wet-sump lubrication. Electric Starter Push-button electric starting comes standard, powered by a reliable sealed battery, and a kick starter is provided for additional peace of mind. Automatic Transmission Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature new riders will particularly appreciate. Sporty Drivetrain Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a robust O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance. Low Maintenance Design Servicing is easy, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element. The exhaust includes a standard spark arrestor as well. Sporty Chassis Single A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock rear suspension for good control and comfort. And the entire package includes awesome YFZ-derived sport ATV styling. Comfortable Accommodations The YFZ50 is designed to be comfortable and accessible for new ATV riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 6 and up won’t outgrow the machine before they’re ready for more displacement when they’re older. Optimized Tires Duro® low-profile tires, AT16 x 6.5-7 front and AT16 x 7-7 rear, give YFZ50 aggressive looks and sporty handling. Secure Stopping Power For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the YFZ50 to a secure stop. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
Polaris Ranger XP 900! Save $1000!! Was $19,995- NOW ONLY $18,995! + Get a FREE hard roof kit if you purchase before 30/09/2019
Our 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine is purpose designed and built to deliver 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Combined with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, you’ll have all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies for a long day of work on the property. Load up to 1,000 lb. in the gas assist cargo box and let your RANGER do the work for you.
With 10” of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, 12” of ground clearance for tough terrain, and a refined cab experience, the RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day riding comfort — whether you’re on the trails or working on your property.
The RANGER XP 900's massive 1,500 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackle the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.