Polaris Ranger XP 900! Save $1000!! Was $19,995- NOW ONLY $18,995! + Get a FREE hard roof kit if you purchase before 30/09/2019
Our 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine is purpose designed and built to deliver 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Combined with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, you’ll have all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies for a long day of work on the property. Load up to 1,000 lb. in the gas assist cargo box and let your RANGER do the work for you.
With 10” of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, 12” of ground clearance for tough terrain, and a refined cab experience, the RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day riding comfort — whether you’re on the trails or working on your property.
The RANGER XP 900's massive 1,500 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackle the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm
Here's the experience you've been waiting for- Raw torque and corner-carving precision with a natural riding position. Driven by a 998cc crossplane engine tuned for mind bending low to mid range power- and all rolling on a lightweight ultra short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox chassis. The Yamaha MT-10 gives you ultimate power with class leading agility and control Yamaha MT-10- Once ridden, Forever smitten Key features- *YZF-R1 derived engine tuned for strong, linear low to mid range torque *YZF-R1 derived aluminum Deltabox xhassis with class leading agility *Fully adjustable high spec suspension *Industry leading control technologies include -YCC-T, D-Mode, Traction control system, Assist and slipper (A&S) Clutch and cruise control.
MASTER THE DARKNESS
The pinnacle of MT crossplane torque, distinct styling and agile handling that lets you dominate the darkness.
2019 Polaris Ranger 570 HD - Save $1000 + Get a FREE farm pack! including : *Free Hard roof kit *Free glass windscreen kit *Free rear poly panel *Free tow hitch! Everything you need to tackle the big jobs! Features : * 44 HP Pro Star engine *On Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) *IRS with 25.4cm of travel *Versatrac Turf Mode ( Unlocks the rear diff so you can pivot on one wheel) *Dump box capacity 227kg *Towing capacity 680kg *Seat belt interlock *Speed key ready *Electronic power steering *Heavy duty features Legendary Ranger performance at an unbeatable price! The ranger 570 HD is the most powerful Side by Side utility vehicle in its class,delivering all the hardet working, smoothest riding performance you expect from a Ranger. With the best in class power, towing and pay load capacity to go with refined comfort to work all day Specifications :
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A. kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||473 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)|
The TT-R50E is a dream come true for junior. Everything about this rider-friendly mini-bike is designed to create a fun and enjoyable experience for four to seven year olds. For simple riding, the electric-start 50cc 4-stroke engine is equipped with a semi-automatic 3-speed gearbox - and for added parental control the TT-R50E can only be started with the ignition key inserted. The rugged blue bodywork has been inspired by Yamaha’s GP-winning MX bikes, and with long-travel suspension and knobby tyres, the TT-R50E is ready to provide many hours of fun for all the family. *Engine 50CC 4-STROKE ENGINE The rider-friendly, stylish little TT-R50E is equipped with an electric-start 50cc 4-stroke engine, and with a 3-speed gearbox with automatic clutch it really is one of the most simple and enjoyable motorcycles to operate. And because it cannot be started without the ignition key, parents can take full control over its use. *COMFORTABLE ERGONOMICS Ergonomics on this 50cc mini-bike are designed to make the new rider feel instantly at home. The thoughtfully-developed handlebar/seat/footrest layout gives a comfortable upright riding position, and a low 555 mm seat height helps to make the smallest TT-R feel just right for beginners. *DRUM BRAKES AND KNOBBLY TYRES The TT-R50E features compact drum brakes for reliable, smooth and predictable stopping power, allowing new and inexperienced riders to develop their machine control skills. And for plenty of traction when riding off-road, this automatic mini-bike runs with 2.5inch wide knobbly tyres at the front and rear. *LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION Just like our larger-capacity off-road race bikes, the TT-R50E features long-travel front and rear suspension systems. With revised conventional front forks providing 96 mm wheel travel at the front and 71 mm wheel travel at the rear, the TT-R50E chassis is built to deliver high levels of riding comfort together with easy handling on bumpy off-road surfaces.