TUNE, RACE, WIN
Powerful and reliable, and now with push‑button electric start and the Yamaha power tuner smartphone app. The YZ250F was the ride of choice for Dylan Ferrandis, 2019 250 SX West Champion.
CONNECTED AS ONE
Innovation meets acceleration. The 449cc liquid‑cooled DOHC 4‑stroke YZ450F sports industry‑leading suspension, electric start and the smartphone power tuner app ‑ so you can dial in your ride.
Yamaha continues to use spring-type forks with refined, speed-sensitive damping to give industry-leading suspension performance straight out of the box.
Yamaha Power Tuner App
Yamaha’s exclusive Power Tuner app puts the flexibility and precision tunability of the GYTR® Power Tuner into your smartphone. Make fueling and ignition timing changes instantly and upload them to the bike via the onboard WiFi system for the ultimate in track-side tuning.
Electric Starter System
Utilizing a compact starter motor and ultra-lightweight lithium battery, the YZ450F brings the convenience of push-button starting to the racetrack, for effortless restarts under pressure, and relaxed riding when the clock isn’t ticking.
Potent Fuel-Injected Engine
A high-compression cylinder head, forged piston, aggressive cam profiles, cylinder geometry and much more work together to give YZ450F riders the best balance of open-class power with controllability.
Advanced Alloy Frame
Yamaha’s bilateral beam aluminum frame features main spars, engine mounts and engine mounting position that centralize mass and provide an ideal balance between cornering feel and straight-line rigidity.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)421.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)84.5 x 75.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementSingle Mikuni 34mm
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 171mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 189mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearWet multiple disc
- Tyres FrontAT25 x 8-12
- Tyres RearAT25 x 10-12
- Length (mm)2035
- Width (mm)1180
- Height (mm)1160
- Seat Height (mm)855
- Wheelbase (mm)1240
- Ground Clearance (mm)245
- Wet Weight (kg)289
- Accessible Performance Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Low Seat Height A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- Full-Featured Performance The TT-R125LE model features push-button electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm