The X3 wasn’t built for leisurely drives in the countryside. It was built to make your eyeballs rattle in your head. From its aggressive future-forward design to its Ergo-Lok† cockpit that puts the driver at the heart of the vehicle, it’s engineered to feast on any terrain with up to 172 turbo-charged horses.
The X3 is unlike any other side-by-side. It doesn’t see dunes, trails, and rocks as terrain. It sees them as one big playground.
Out there, you’re going to want a vehicle that goes exactly where you tell it to. With a lightweight chassis and sport-tuned suspension, the X3 is just that vehicle.
0–60 MPH in 4.4 Seconds. Need we say more? Okay. 172 turbocharged horses, and 124 lb-ft of torque at 6,500 RPM. Let 'er rip!
TTX suspension with industry-leading travel
BRP's four-link TTX suspension with 20-in of travel features a trophy truck-like trailing arm and three links dedicated to controlling camber while delivering optimal geometry at all times, even during extended wheel travel. The result? Unparalleled power transfer to wheels, virtually no bump steer, precise steering response, and more confidence at higher speeds
Sharpest handling features
From its arched double tubular A-Arm and sway bar up front to its race-inspired, quick-ratio D-shaped steering wheel, Tri-mode high torque DPS system, and Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC), the Maverick X3 provides precise handling even in rough terrain or at high speed.
Ergo-Lok† cockpit with four-way adjustable seats
Everything is in its right place, from the sports car-like centered accelerator and brake pedals to race-inspired, flat-bottom steering wheel that tilts up or down 25°. The four-way adjustable seats – 2 inches in height and 6 inches in slide, ease of accessorization, and integrated wiring allow it to truly adapt to its owner.
Low Seats, Bold Stance
Its low seating arrangement is designed to encapsulate both driver and passenger so they feel connected to the vehicle’s every move, without compromising ground clearance. Its high and dominant posture is enhanced with race car-inspired one-piece molded seats with ideal support, weight distribution, and 4-way adjustablility
Trademark Can-Am DNA with next generation design
The Maverick X3 X ds' intensity comes from a mix of performance-driven mechanical and structural design, from its signature LEDs to its advanced cockpit. Choose between Phoenix orange or Triple Black or Platinum satin painted color options, if you can.
4-in. cast-aluminum beadlock wheels with 29-in. Maxxis Bighorn† 2.0 tires
OPTIMIZED WHEELS AND TIRES
Starting with 14-in cast-aluminum beadlock wheels matched to 29-in. Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 six-ply tires, rough terrain has finally met its match. The Bighorn 2.0 features sturdy lugs and a non-directional tread pattern for both a compliant ride and sharp handling.
Fully-adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Piggyback shocks
The Maverick X3 X ds Turbo R features fully adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 piggyback shocks with front and rear dual-speed compression and rebound adjustments, as well as rear bottom-out control to give the driver flexibility to fit the terrain and preferred driving style
ALL CONDITIONS COVERED
Be ready for varying conditions such as desert, dunes, rocks or trails with quarter doors and a dominant vehicle posture for optimal off-road capability with no compromise to line-of-sight.
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize.
$40,299.00 Add to cart
MT-09 SPThe forces at work in the Dark Side of Japan can never stand still. Our exclusive MT-09 SP is the latest Hyper Naked to join Yamaha's best selling range. And with its premium specification and racer inspired colours, this is the ultimate 3-cylinder MT.
Challenge the DarknessEquipped with a fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, the MT-09 SP takes the Hyper Naked handling experience into another world. Its special equipment includes adjustable forks and black instruments with black handlebar controls, as well as blue wheels and a blue-stitched seat. Finished in an MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme, this high-performance naked bike is the real deal. MT-09 SP: Challenge the Darkness.
- Dynamic styling, aggressive twin LED headlights
- Torque-rich CP3 847cc 3-cylinder crossplane engine
- Quick Shift System (QSS) gives faster upshifting
- Assist and Slipper clutch for smooth corner entry
- Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
- Traction Control System (TCS) and D-MODE
- Fully adjustable front forks
- Exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
- Agile handling performance
- Lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm
$16,401.00 Read More
Save $1000 off the RRP! Take home the new Kodiak 450 EPS for only $13,374 inc today!Offer only valid until 31st of August 2019 or whilst stocks last!
COMFORTKodiak 450 combines this class-leading handling with a torque-rich 421cc fuel injected engine with Yamahas legendary durability and reliability. A new chassis combines with a wider footprint and an extremely roomy riding position that accommodates even larger riders comfortably. Big steps have been taken to ensure Kodiak 450 combines real world tough with easy to ride for farmers taking on the toughest terrain right down to the first time ATV user.
$13,799.00 Add to cart
Your next great adventure is 50-inches wide and as far as you're willing to go. It's Can-Am engineering tuned to give the most comfortable, agile, and adaptable side-by-side ever—Where will you take the Maverick Trail DPS?
WE DON'T DO HALFWAY
In other words, a travel-sized stance without travel-sized compromises. We demanded from engineers what you do: the capability to journey wherever your heart leads, and all-day seat, cockpit, and controls that lead you out of your comfort zone. It's time to meet the first-ever Can-Am Off-Road vehicle that's been engineered into a compact 50-inch space: the Maverick Trail DPS.
Rotax 1000 and 800 engines
YOUR NEW FAVORITE HORSEPOWER
At your choice of 51 and 75 horsepower, the Rotax heart in every Maverick Trail beats to a battle-honed drum. We couldn't begin to list the adventures, racing wins, or acheivements the 800- or-1000-cc V-twins have earned, which is in part why you're dreaming up where these torquey powerplants could take you.
DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
360-DEGREES OF MUSCLE
Known for its innovative and feedback-rich Dynamic Power Steering, the Maverick Trail offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting to the vehicle's speed. At walking speeds, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort, while at higher speeds, it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider
Simply advanced traction
PREPARED FOR OVERTIME
In the decades we've been building recreational vehicles, we've overcome it all, and can't stress how well this combination of our new Quick Response System (QRS) CVT transmission and Selectable 2WD / 4WD with lockable rear differential combine to meet your plans head-on. Now with high airflow ventilation and Electronic Drive Belt Protection, the CVT can apply Rotax torque over tricky terrain well into the night.
TAKE THE REIGNS
With its Rotax engine, Can-Am powertrain, Ergol-Lok cockpit, and advanced suspension setup, the driver is meant to feel like we've got his back while navigating through a chosen route. Adjustable tilt steering, a thick-rimmed wheel, and a comprehensive multifunction digital gauge display are all you'll need to carry on—with Electronic Hill Descent Control when you need it
Double A-arm paired with TTA
MADE TO MEASURE SUSPENSION
Designed for trail riding, the double A-arm front suspension and TTA rear suspension combine to offer up to 10" front and 10.5" rear travel
Class-leading interior space
BODY AND SPIRIT
This isn't a shrunk-down Maverick X3 or up-sized Outlander, it's a trail-sized journeyman. With its two occupants at its centre, the complete Ergo-Lok cockpit was shaped to carve out never-before-seen occupant space while retaining the ability to squeeze down narrow paths and through tight trails.
Next-generation LinQ attachment system
LOCKED AND LOADED
Ten. That's how many LinQ attachment points are built into the Maverick Trail. It may seem like overkill, but we know what this UTV is capable of—and that you'll want to use every inch of it. Choose from BRP-designed and engineered, gear bags, gear mounts, gun racks—more than 100 in all. In addition, all models come complete fitted with an accessory-ready 650-W magneto to handle additional electronics or Heavy Duty applications.
Can-Am to the core
With little space to work with, every line on the Maverick Trail has a purpose. Its styling and function are inseperable, a block of signature Can-Am DNA carved into a 50-inch-wide canvas. From its 55-W headlights to LED tail lights, integrated roll cage to 300-lb (136-kg)-capable cargo box, no detail has been hidden from view—leaving only the essential, best features at your command.
Long-life trail protection
The skid plate ads never tell you that being "tough" doesn't cut it when you're miles from the nearest cell tower. You want a vehicle that's mechanically robust, overbuilt, well-engineered—and then braced for battle. From its steel cage to integrated front steel bumper and injected full skid plates, the Maverick Trail is dressed and armoured to suit.
No break-in required
When a vehicle is made right, its creators are more worried about durability than its owners are—they're too busy conquering mountains. Far be it for us to stand in the way of adventure, the Maverick Trail is sold factory-direct with 1-year of operation* before its first scheduled maintenance. This is in addition to a 6-months limited warranty and up to 30 months of available B.E.S.T. extended coverage. * The maintenance schedule may change depending on your type of riding. Refer to the Owner Manual for the complete maintenance schedule.
50” (127 CM) WIDTH / 90.6” (230.1 CM) WHEELBASE
CLASS-LEADING 5.3 US GAL (20.2 L)
$21,499.00 Add to cart
Yamaha’s new Grizzly SE features sporty refinements over the standard Grizzly and Camo. Such as new larger and more aggressive 27-inch mud tyres providing high traction, greater ground clearance and improved off road ability. More comfort and confidence are offered with increased accessory capability – Grizzly SE now comes standard with a factory fitted WARN Pro Vantage 2500 lb winch in readiness for whatever challenge the New Zealand conditions deliver.
- Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.
- Class-Leading Power Steering Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- New 700-Class Engine For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- New Special Edition Model The Tactical Black Special Edition Grizzly further enhances rugged terrain capability and confidence with a factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 winch, aluminum alloy wheels mounting 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla tires, and high quality painted bodywork.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- New Engine Built to Excite For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- High-Mounted Air Intake Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- New 27-inch SE Tire Package For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- Generous Ground Clearance To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
$18,451.00 Read More
With a range of race-developed features, including a disc front brake, tough lightweight bodywork and long-travel front and rear suspension, the TT-R125LWE are the next step up from our mid-sized TT-R110E. For impressive and powerful performance that younger riders will enjoy, the 125 cc air-cooled, 4-stroke single-cylinder engine is rugged and easy to maintain. There's no tool quite like a TT-R125LWE for discovering the joy of the world outside your fence. With its sharp steering, comfort and great terrain holding, it's an unsurpassed mid-sized playbike that rapidly grows confidence and enjoyment in a rider. With 180 mm suspension travel at the front and 168 mm at the rear, the TT-R125LWE can take on tough terrain. And like all the TT-R models, from 50cc to 230cc, Yamaha quality and reliability come as standard.
- Accessible Performance Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Low Seat Height A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- Full-Featured Performance The TT-R125LE model features push-button electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
$5,432.00 Add to cart
RUGGEDLY CAPABLE - INCREDIBLY SMOOTH
- 27” 6-Ply Tires*
- Up to 13” of Ground Clearance & Full-Body Skid Plate
- Massive Front Bumper with Accessory Integration
- Crew Specific-Tuned Shocks & Springs
- Polaris Pulse™ Electrical System
OFF-ROAD CLIMATE CONTROL
- New Front-to-Rear Pass-Through Storage
- Additional 5" of Clearance for Entering & Exiting the Vehicle
- Rear Flip-Up Under-Seat Storage
- 25% Thicker, More Refined Seats
MORE RUGGED. MORE REFINED. MORE RANGER.™
The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 brings added passenger and payload capacity to the world’s Hardest Working, Smoothest Riding® utility side-by-side. It’s more rugged, more refined, and fueled by over one-hundred owner-inspired improvements.
BEST-IN-CLASS BY ANY MEASURE
Get more done with the industry’s most capable six-person utility side-by-side. Beneath its muscular yet refined exterior, you’ll find the strength of a class-best 82 horsepower ProStar® engine. Tow up to an industry-leading 2,500 lbs, or conquer tough terrain with up to 13" of ground clearance and 11" of suspension travel.
BUILT TO HAUL
Haul up to six people and their gear with a completely redesigned interior featuring 19 gallons of innovative storage, industry-leadng 1,750 lb. payload capacity and 25% plusher seats for all-day comfort and unmatched in-cab hauling.
STRONGER. TOUGHER. MORE DURABLE.
The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 is packed with dozens of durability improvements including a rigid, one-piece chassis, heavy-duty PVT clutch system, more durable 6-ply tires and sealed suspensions bushings
$28,995.00 Add to cart