STATOR TRI BONNEVILLE 900 2001-2009 (RMS010-103225)
RMS010103225Regular price $379.90
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- Interior diameter: 54 mm
- Exterior diameter: 115 mm
- Thickness: 16 mm
- Length of wires stator to grommet: 80 mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug: 1140 mm
- Number of wires: 3
- Number of plugs: 1
- Number of pins: 3
Wire to wire resistance:
- Alternator: Black to Black = 0.4 ohms +-20%
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
- There are some Triumph models that have two possible stators. Please refer to the note below to make sure you have the right part:
- Scrambler from 2006 to 2008: This stator will only fit on the version with a carburator. For the EFI version, please look for part # RM01387S.