GENERATOR STATOR TRI DAYTONA 675 / SE 2006-2017 (RM01389)
RMS01389Regular price $449.90
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- Interior diameter: 115 mm
- Exterior diameter: 42 mm
- Thickness: 21 mm
- Length of wires stator to grommet: 180 mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug: 140 mm
- Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 105 mm
- Number of wires: 5
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 5
Wire to wire resistance:
- Alternator: Between each Black = 0.5 ohms +/-20%
- Pickup: Green to Blue = 230 ohms +/-20%
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
- There are multiple stators, flywheels, and voltage regulators used on the 2006-2020 Triumph Daytona 675. Please refer to below:
- This stator replaces only OEM # T1300039 and was used on VIN #s up to 564947. For vehicles with a HIGHER VIN, you must look for RMS010-107393.
- Street Triple R 2008 to 2020 This part will only fit Street Triple R with a VIN LOWER than 560476. For a vehicle with a VIN HIGHER than 45677 and an engine # LOWER than 616232 or Higher than 624373, refer to RMS010-106948. For a vehicle with a VIN HIGHER than 560477 and an engine # BETWEEN 616233 and 624372, refer to OEM T1303139.